For those that don’t reside in one of these 10 states, you can still buy CBD oil online from the best companies that make their CBD oil within the United States. And if you’re still looking for a CBD store near you, we recommend doing some deep digging before purchasing anything.
It’s important to research a CBD brand before buying any of their products, so you know that you are getting a high quality CBD oil. Additionally, you’ll want to make sure that the establishment selling the products has permission to do so from the brand itself.
Here you can find our list of the 10 most popular states for CBD stores, including a few suggestions for where you can buy CBD oil products:
- The Sooner State is a powerhouse for CBD interest, and they have a slew of CBD Plus USA stores across the state that sell their own CBD oils, as well as a few products from other brands.
- You can find almost anything in the Big Apple, especially new trends like hemp and CBD—starting with 7 Leaf Clover and Health Nuts stores dispersed all over New York.
- The Sunshine State is home to many top-rated CBD shops, and there are plenty of places to choose from, like The Smoke Bodega near Tampa, or The Hemp and CBD Shop closer to Fort Lauderdale.
- Green Roads is also headquartered in this state.
- The Remedy Review team is based out of North Carolina, and we particularly enjoy the Hemp Farmacy in downtown Raleigh, or Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary located in Asheville.
- cbdMD and Naternal are two of the best brands on the market, and they are both based out of North Carolina.
- As the largest state in the country, Texas has many different city centers where you might find CBD hemp oil for sale, but Dallas seems to have the most options to choose from—including CBD Kratom and Rawsome CBD.
If you don’t live in one of these 20 states, there are sure to be plenty of stores selling CBD oil near you. But before you buy, make sure you are getting a good product that’s worth the money.
Why People Search for “CBD Oil Near Me”
Even though CBD continues to grow in popularity, it is still a relatively new product that can cause some confusion among consumers.
CBD is extracted from industrial hemp crops, which only recently became federally legal in December of 2018. In previous years, the lack of available hemp plants made it tough for CBD oil brands to supply enough products to match demand within the industry. This is especially true when it comes to keeping store shelves stocked, and in some areas, there may be no shops within a reasonable radius where consumers can buy CBD oil.
Often times, people may be wary about ordering a CBD oil online, as they should be. The CBD market has certainly developed a “buyer beware” mindset that makes it more challenging to tell apart the good from the bad players.
In order to help alleviate some of the confusion and hesitation in the CBD space, Remedy Review invests in third-party lab testing to evaluate CBD oils from several different brands. We assess these companies based on their customer service, ease-of-use in their online store, accurate lab reports, extraction method, and product quality. In this endeavor, we hope to hold more CBD brands accountable for the products they are selling, as well as pick out any potentially dangerous products flooding the internet.
If you didn’t find exactly what you were looking for on this page, you can also check out our buyer’s guide to finding the best CBD oils and help narrow down your online search.