Other CBD Hair Care Products
The CBD hair care industry expands beyond shampoos to include hair conditioners as well. These hair products serve the purpose of moisturizing and repairing your hair from harmful environmental factors or damaging effects caused by styling products. In fact, many hair “care” products can strip your hair of its moisture; however, CBD shampoo and conditioner can help enhance hair health—especially when paired together. The use of CBD conditioner will help restore and strengthen your hair strands to promote healthier looking hair.
Other product offerings that may be infused with CBD include hair oils, hair masks, and shine treatments. Many of these products are used outside of the shower, allowing the effects to last throughout the entire day.
How Do CBD Shampoos Work?
CBD creams have been shown to help skin, giving those who use it a hydrated and glowing complexion. The good news – CBD benefits hair too! The blend of moisturizing and revitalizing ingredients in CBD hair care products provides users with a range of plant-based nutrients and benefits. CBD oil contains all of the 21 amino acids that make up protein, which builds up collagen and elastin.
CBD oil also contains vitamins A, C, and E, which work as antioxidants. Plus, because it is a natural treatment that comes from the cannabis plant, the potential allergenic ingredients in CBD shampoos are minimized.
Benefits of CBD Shampoo
- Strengthens hair strands—CBD contains many amino acids that help reduce breakage and thicken the appearance of hair by building up proteins within the strands, which also benefits color treated hair.
- Defends against damage—Free radicals within the environment can damage hair, but the antioxidant vitamins and nutrients within CBD help protect against this damage.
- Keep hair moisturized—CBD oil has many essential fatty acids such as Omegas 3, 6 and 9 that prevent moisture loss and keep hair well hydrated.
- Promotes a healthy scalp—Just like the skin, your scalp can benefit from the nutrients that CBD has to offer, especially when it comes to reducing dryness and enhancing blood circulation.
- Stimulate hair growth—Healthy hair starts at the roots, and with improved scalp health and blood circulation your hair follicles have a better chance of growing durable strands.
CBD shampoo works just like your typical products—rinse, rather, repeat—so it is an easy and safe product to test out in your hair care routine to see if the benefits apply to your hair and scalp.
With beauty and hair care companies constantly striving to create the best and most beneficial products on the market, it’s no surprise that CBD-infused hair care products are taking the industry by storm. Whether you’re looking for higher volume, sleeker shine, more moisture, or just generally healthier hair, look no further. CBD may just be the secret weapon that no one saw coming, but don’t let that stop you from reaping the benefits of what this natural ingredient has to offer!